I am not a chef, by any means, but I do enjoy trying new recipes. This is a collection of my latest favorites and tried and true family recipes. All have been husband approved!

Homemade Reese's

1 and 1/2 C graham cracker crumbs
3 C confectioner's sugar
1 and 1/2 C peanut butter
1 C melted butter
1 (12 oz) bag milk chocolate chips


Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and peanut butter. Mix well.
Add melted butter and mix until creamy.
Press mixture evenly in a 9x13 pan.
Melt chocolate chips in microwave or in a double boiler.
Pour and spread over peanut butter.
Place in fridge to let the chocolate set.

Notes: I put wax paper in the pan before spreading the peanut butter in. This makes it easier to take out of the pan to cut. Also, you can leave this in the fridge for however long, but before eating, it tastes best if it's at room temperature. Although, it's good cold too!

No comments:

Post a Comment